Suggestion

• 1 Replies

cidobtc1

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Suggestion
« on: June 26, 2019, 02:42:48 pm »
 ;D
My suggestion is as follows: in the Advance Bet Settings field in the Switch High / Low field in the field (Switch after _____Bets) place an automatic variation, each one, two or more bets. The value changes 1, 3, 2, 4, 1. This prevents the system from memorizing the sequence. I did this manually and greatly increased my profits. Example: I had 6 doges in one day I could only do 180 using this manual merge method.

Seuntjie

• +9/-2
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2019, 04:08:11 pm »
1. The system doesn't try to memorize your betting pattern. It doesn't need. the house has a mathematical advantage over you the player and the provably fair RNG systems prevents it from being able to change the bet outcome to make you lose.
2. How many times should it be able to change it? 3? 5? 10? what if 10 isn't enough anymore? My approach to features follow the 0,1,n principles. Either you should not be able to do it, do it 1 or do it as many times as you want. to allow you to do something as many times as you want, you need to specify a formula for when to do it.
3. If you have entered values a to when it should change behaviour, it's not random anymore. Disregarding point 1, if the system was able to learn your betting strategy before this, it'll be able to learn it afterwards as well.
4. this is the kind of things that the programmer mode was made for.

But thank you for the suggestion.