Hello Guest

BOT STOPS WORKING ...

• 8 Replies

yahulihan

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
BOT STOPS WORKING ...
« on: April 30, 2019, 02:47:26 pm »
Bot stops betting with the message "Seems error has occurred" or "Betting result doesnt match ...Betting has stopped for your safety"....
I DONT UNDERSTAND what error because i DID NOT do anything...

MAN ! I DONT NEED F***ING SAFETY OR SMTH, i just need bot not to stop betting, because it is so annoying, and F**KS up everything. PLEASE HELP
cuz i literally wanna kill myself when it happens and i dont have money for my funerals yet

By the way, your verification captcha sucks af, and security procedures are stronger than KGB i think, and it's annoying
« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 02:57:16 pm by yahulihan »

Seuntjie

• +9/-2
    • View Profile
Re: BOT STOPS WORKING ...
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2019, 02:57:49 pm »
See https://bot.seuntjie.com/FAQs.aspx#faq28

You think you don't need safety, then I take it out and you lose 1 fucking satoshi because of it and it's the end of the fucking world and no-one should ever use the bot again. So fucking deal with it or compile your own version of the bot without it and lose all of your money because of de-synchronized betting patterns. There aren't many safety catches in the bot to give as much control to the user as possible, but those that are there are there for a fucking good reason.

While I do agree with you, I'd rather people struggle a little bit to post than have to clean up hundreds of spam posts every day. Even with these fairly stringent captcha processes, I still get several spam posts a day that I need to clean up. And frankly, I don't have the time to investigate better options right now.

yahulihan

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2019, 03:03:11 pm »
OK you have a talent to convince but it's still annoying and i still dont understand why bot stops working with "Seems error has ocurred" message. What to do with that one???????

AND hey, dont be so nasty to me, i'm a very nice person  :'(

Seuntjie

• +9/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2019, 04:11:58 pm »
Those are typically when there's an error message from the site. They can range from invalid bets (Balance too low, profit too low, chance too low/high etc etc) to rate limits. My suggestion would be to look at what happened around the time you received the error and the bet it should be placing, make sure it's valid. if you can't see any obvious issues, try setting a betting speed (I know betting speed is an issue at primedice and stake for some people, try setting it to 1 bet/s and if you don't get any errors for a while, increase it as high as you can without getting any errors). The betting speed setting in the advanced mode is used when betting in the programmer mode as well.

If you make a post shouting and swearing, I'm going to respond the same way.

yahulihan

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2019, 09:52:29 pm »
ok i'm sorry for being overemotional and thanks for your answers... although i feel i'm still there with bot problem
and thanks for the bot, it's the best as for me atm

yahulihan

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2019, 02:25:02 pm »

Seuntjie

• +9/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2019, 02:30:59 pm »
It doesn't have anything to do with your betting amount. If you enable more than 1 bet in the bet log (say 30),increase the size of the time column, and look at the last few bets, you'll likely notice there's a slightly longer interval between 2 bets and soon (or immediately) after that gap, a bet will appear that doesn't quite fit into your betting pattern. That bet is likely a copy of the bet received right after the delay.

yahulihan

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2019, 02:47:55 pm »
Oh ok, got it... Thanks for Super fast response, i hardly made a sip of coffee lol

Dont wanna really annoy you, and i close the topic but last question:

is it possible to just skip this error and move on, or make like skip_safety_error=on in programmer mode... idk i just want the bot to keep on betting regardless

Seuntjie

• +9/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2019, 07:45:42 am »
no. Sorry you don't want the bot to stop, but I don't want people to lose their money because of an issue in the bot that I am aware of. (or issues that I'm not aware of, but because I know this happens, there's something I can do about it)

Let me explain why it's so important that the bot stops when this happens:

You bet 1 sat at 50%, if you lose, you double, if you win, you reset. Normal martingale.

bet 01 - 01 - lose
get result for 01
bet 02 - 02 - lose
get result for bet 02
bet 03 - 04 - lose
get result for bet 03
bet 04 - 08 - lose
get result for bet 04
bet 05 - 16 - lose
get result for bet 05
bet 06 - 32 - lose
get result for bet 06
bet 07 - 64 - WIN but the bot doesn't get the result immediately because of a network issue, site delay etc.
retries the most recent bet after 30 seconds because the bot didn't receive a result for the previous bet
bet 08 - 64 - LOSE 
get result for bet 08
bet 09 -128 - lose
get result for bet 07  -- the bot would stop here because of the mismatch error, if it didn't:
bet 10 - 01 - win
get result for bet 09
bet 11 - 02  - etc etc

As you can see, by this stage, the bot is making decisions on how to bet based on bets 2-3 bets ago, NOT the most recent bet. At this stage, you can win a bet of 1 btc and the bot is going to multiply again anyway because you lost the bet 2 bets before that. It doesn't matter if you're using the programmer mode or advanced mode, if the bot is making decisions based on older bets instead of the most recent bet, you're going to have a bad time.