Hello Guest

i have avery good strategy works with me manual but i want someone to script it

• 4 Replies

dracola

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
the website is freebitcoin but i want the scribt to use on google chrome console
my idea working manuel so good with me :(hold with the winning strike)
first u bet high
if win stay high if lose double and bet low if lose double and bet high if win go to basebet and stay high ans so on and so on

Seuntjie

• +2/-2
    • View Profile
This isn't the forum to get browser console scripts. This is specifically for DiceBot and the programmer mode in it.

Anakyl

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
the website is freebitcoin but i want the scribt to use on google chrome console
my idea working manuel so good with me :(hold with the winning strike)
first u bet high
if win stay high if lose double and bet low if lose double and bet high if win go to basebet and stay high ans so on and so on

It's easy to use DiceBot Advanced Mode, config Martingale and Swith High/Low in Advanced Bet Settings tab.

dracola

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
i tried to do so but never found this this is one issue > the second one when i open freebitcoin site the dicebot program craches> Can u please do it for me or explain in pictures what could i do i beleive this strategy will work

Seuntjie

• +2/-2
    • View Profile
Have you looked at https://bot.seuntjie.com/gettingstarted.aspx ?

When you say crash, did your strategy fail or was there an error in the program? If there was an error in the program, can you post the details with steps to reproduce the error please?