Why do you show the numbers like that?

• 4 Replies

seu16

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Why do you show the numbers like that?
« on: April 02, 2019, 08:55:41 pm »
Hello

In "Roll" (the numbers that appear in each roll)

1) What kind of number is this? --> 0.8863 ? ...hhmmm ?
2) What kind of number is this? --->11.8459 ?....hhmmm ?
3) What kind of number is this? --> 19.883 ?....Mmnnnn ?

In any part of the world the numbers are not written like that!

1)     8.863 --This number was like that because I played in chance 3, and it gave winner!
2) 118.459 --The point is wrong, are numbers!, not cryptos!
3) 198.830 --Maybe this is the number, since you do not write the zeros?

I am wrong or what is the problem here?....You can not be guessing the numbers! :(

Can you please fix? ;)
Too easy!!  8)

Seuntjie

• +2/-2
    • View Profile
Re: Why do you show the numbers like that?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2019, 09:09:43 pm »
DiceBot works between 0 and 100. NOT 0 and 1000. That's just stupid. Working with 0-100 makes the math a lot easier. You have 3% chance to win, so roll below 3. Why would you want to roll below 30 on a 3% chance to win? That's just complicated.

If you look at most sites, the numbers range between 0 and 100 with anything from 2-5 decimal places, meaning you can roll between 0.0000 and 99.9999. Writing 0.8863 is more true to the actual value of the roll (like it is displayed on the site) than it is to write 8.863.

Nothing to fix here.

seu16

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2019, 09:41:06 pm »
Hhahahaahahaahhaaaa

Stupid ??

Sorry....I repeat, the numbers in nowhere of the world are written like that....Everyone is stupid ?

In the site where I play, either!!!!

I do manual statistics, and this annoys a lot !! >:(

This only that suits you ... that's all !
Why do you have a suggestion section, if you say everything: NO

Do what you want !!........ but I have the feeling that your bot is only for programmers, not common people who play a "simple" game ... with high or low universal numbers, well written !!!

Seuntjie

• +2/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2019, 09:54:42 pm »
Your world must be very small.

Lets see, sites that work with rolls between 0-100 and have at least 2 decimal numbers (meaning rolls like 0.81 or 0.01 and 99.99 is possible):

Just-Dice
999dice
Prime Dice
SafeDice
BitDice
Coinmillions
fortunejack
cryptogames
bitsler
megadice
bitvest
kingdice
nitrogensports
Provably.io
Yolodice
Bit-exo
duckdice
stake
betking

Sites that allows rolling >100 and doesn't use decimals
freebitcoin
nitrodice.
yolodice

For those two sites, I made the decision to convert the system to work out of 100 instead of whatever they use for 2 reasons. 1) It standardizes the sites supported by the bot so that it's easier for a user to switch between them and know what's going on and 2) it makes the math easier.

I don't say no to all of the suggestions. I say no to stupid suggestions. Other suggestions are considered and a lot of them have been approved and already implemented for v4 of the bot. I also tend to say no to suggestions when the people making them are assholes.

Also, try doing you manual stats with your maximum roll being 99.9999 instead of 999 999. It'll probably be easier since you're directly working with percentages instead of having to convert everything to percentages afterwards.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 07:48:14 am by Seuntjie »

seu16

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2019, 10:50:46 pm »
WROOOOOOOONG !!!

Yolodice ...it does not show the numbers like that, as you say !!

And I do not need you to tell me how to play, do not talk to me about statistics and percentages, of what suits me or not ... you do not know me ... and you would not understand absolutely anything!  8)

AND WHY DO YOU INSULT ?...Your world is very big, right?

Maybe I insulted you ?? ... noooo

You are very arrogant, now ... with such genius, intelligence ,pride... why are not you in the top ten forbes ??