Hello Guest

Some minor problems with withdrawal and 999dice

• 2 Replies

steverob1066

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Some minor problems with withdrawal and 999dice
« on: April 02, 2019, 02:25:51 pm »
First off - many thanks for this bot - it's a cracking piece of software!

I have a couple of questions:

A) Anyone using 999Dice? I can't login - have followed the suggestion about changing the location/time settings in Windows. The edge in 999Dice makes it quite attractive but not much use without logging in.

B) Does anyone do auto withdrawals? I tried this with BitDice but the bot crashed, I assume because BitDice sends a confirmation link that has to be clicked before accepting the withdrawal. Is it possible to auto withdraw without stopping the bot (or restarting once the withdrawal has been made)? I assume that you have to use programming mode for that, but it would be good to hear if anyone else does it routinely.

Thanks

Seuntjie

• +2/-2
    • View Profile
Re: Some minor problems with withdrawal and 999dice
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2019, 05:04:37 pm »
First off - many thanks for this bot - it's a cracking piece of software!

I have a couple of questions:

A) Anyone using 999Dice? I can't login - have followed the suggestion about changing the location/time settings in Windows. The edge in 999Dice makes it quite attractive but not much use without logging in.

B) Does anyone do auto withdrawals? I tried this with BitDice but the bot crashed, I assume because BitDice sends a confirmation link that has to be clicked before accepting the withdrawal. Is it possible to auto withdraw without stopping the bot (or restarting once the withdrawal has been made)? I assume that you have to use programming mode for that, but it would be good to hear if anyone else does it routinely.

Thanks

A) Did you select the correct site from the site menu? And if you are using 2fa, are you entering your 2fa code when logging in? I have not had any other complaints of people being unable to log in to 999dice and there's a fairly big user base there.

B)Not all sites support auto withdrawals. After the recent update bitdice had, they no longer support withdrawals. If the site does support it, it will do the withdrawal according to the criteria you set in the advanced mode without having to stop the bot.

steverob1066

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Some minor problems with withdrawal and 999dice
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2019, 09:42:06 pm »
Thanks for the input. I restarted the bot and was able to login, so fairly simple solution.

Autowithdrawal - managed to get it working with Primedice, but the site is so slow, it's not worth bothering with.

I don't suppose people will share this on this forum, but I'm looking for a fast site that doesn't reset the token too often so I can leave the bot running for days, and which supports auto-withdrawal.
So far - not had much luck. My fastest site seems to be BitDice, but I have only tested a few.