Hello Guest

Change bet parameters only after lose streak and only for "x" amount of rolls

• 3 Replies

blastline

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Hi Guys and Gals,

I'm been trying and researching for hours and still coming up snake eyes (pardon the pun:) )

I'm looking to have my bet amount change after lose streak. Once it changes I would like it to only roll a 100 times and then go back to the original bet or reset.

So:

Bet 5
LOSE
LOSE
LOSE
LOSE
LOSE

Bet 10 but only 100 rolls

Reset after 100 rolls

Hopefully this makes sense. I've been trying hard with this, tried to implement the "rollcount=x" but I can't seem to figure out how to have it operate only if there is a lose streak.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

blastline

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Any thoughts?  :-X

Seuntjie

• +2/-2
    • View Profile
You can use the currentstreak variable to determine what the streak is. From there, you will have to count how many bets you're making and use that count to determine when to change your betting strategy. Take a look at the tutorials in https://forum.seuntjie.com/index.php?topic=2.0, specifically the one about variables.

People are typically more willing to help if you post what you've tried (your actual code, not just a description of it). It's easier (and usually more helpful to you) to show you where you went wrong and explain why it's wrong than to just give you the answer.

feras24

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
I usually use
Code: [Select]
else if currentstreak < -1 then
when after a number of losing streaks (negative) I change bet sizes or behavior. Positive if you want to change after a winning streak.