Hello Guest

Multiplier and Simulation "BUG"

• 2 Replies

MynameisMir

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Multiplier and Simulation "BUG"
« on: March 09, 2019, 10:09:07 pm »
    Hi, i tried the dicebot a lot the last few days and have to say it really is a great tool! thanks a lot! :)
    i just found a few minor things i wanted to mention here:

• - the multiplier from dicebot works different to the multiplier at the gambling site. in my case duckdice. this is not a bug, but an important difference you need to know when switching from autobetting at the duckdice site to autobet with dicebot. if you play with very little amounts (like 10 Satoshi) and little multipliers on a loss (like 19%) the dicebot calculates the next bet amount with something like 8 to 10 decimal digits and rounds that number to the nearest value. in this example it would be 11,9 Satoshi which leads to an amount of 12 satoshi for the next bet. but duckdice uses the next lower value. so it would be 11 satoshi with duckdice autobet. This doesn't seem to make a big difference. But when you have a loosing streak of 50 it makes a really big difference!
    • - if you do a simulation you can enter any number of amount of bets. if you enter 100.000 it will start the simulation but will end it at 10% progress and say "simulation completed". So the limit is 10.000 bets, right!? is there any chance to up this number?
    • - furthermore the simulation shows a number for longest win streak and longest lose streak. the problem is, the number does not reset after a completed simulation. maybe you can at a reset button there like in the stats window. for now i always have to restart the bot
    • - i worked a lot with the bad streak table to see where i can set a good stop loss. but with my settings i usually get more than 30 losses in a row. but the table only goes to 30 loosing streaks. is there any possibility to up the number of loosing streaks calculated by the bad streak table? and its a little bit confusing that you have to enter the multiplier in the box "devider"

thank you very much for your feedback.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 10:15:04 pm by MynameisMir »

Seuntjie

• +0/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Multiplier and Simulation "BUG"
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2019, 07:58:13 am »
    Hi, i tried the dicebot a lot the last few days and have to say it really is a great tool! thanks a lot! :)
    i just found a few minor things i wanted to mention here:

• - the multiplier from dicebot works different to the multiplier at the gambling site. in my case duckdice. this is not a bug, but an important difference you need to know when switching from autobetting at the duckdice site to autobet with dicebot. if you play with very little amounts (like 10 Satoshi) and little multipliers on a loss (like 19%) the dicebot calculates the next bet amount with something like 8 to 10 decimal digits and rounds that number to the nearest value. in this example it would be 11,9 Satoshi which leads to an amount of 12 satoshi for the next bet. but duckdice uses the next lower value. so it would be 11 satoshi with duckdice autobet. This doesn't seem to make a big difference. But when you have a loosing streak of 50 it makes a really big difference!
    • - if you do a simulation you can enter any number of amount of bets. if you enter 100.000 it will start the simulation but will end it at 10% progress and say "simulation completed". So the limit is 10.000 bets, right!? is there any chance to up this number?
    • - furthermore the simulation shows a number for longest win streak and longest lose streak. the problem is, the number does not reset after a completed simulation. maybe you can at a reset button there like in the stats window. for now i always have to restart the bot
    • - i worked a lot with the bad streak table to see where i can set a good stop loss. but with my settings i usually get more than 30 losses in a row. but the table only goes to 30 loosing streaks. is there any possibility to up the number of loosing streaks calculated by the bad streak table? and its a little bit confusing that you have to enter the multiplier in the box "devider"

thank you very much for your feedback.

1: DiceBot internally keeps track of your bets to far more than 8 decimal places, but the bets can only be sent to the site with 8 decimal places. When it does the rounding to the site, it does normal rounding (<5 rounds down, >=5 rounds up). It doesn't use the amount sent to the site for the next bet calculation, but rather the internal amount. so if you 1 sat with a 1.1 multiplier, The bot will bet amountsenttosite(internalamount) 1(1),1(1.1),1(1.21),1(1.331),1(1.4641),2(1.61) etc.

2: There is no limit on the size of simulations. If the simulation says completed without having reached 100%, it's because your simulated balance ran out.

3: Will look into this.

4: Not in this version. The bad lose streak table also only considers some of settings in the martingale mode. It cannot be used with other settings modes.

PMG

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Multiplier and Simulation "BUG"
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2019, 08:01:12 am »

you can do much more than 10,000 bets with the simulation. But the simulation will stop if the next bet is bigger than your balance