Hello Guest

Re-imagining DiceBots UI

• 7 Replies

Seuntjie

• +9/-2
    • View Profile
Re-imagining DiceBots UI
« on: February 02, 2019, 03:19:30 pm »
If you could completely re-imagine the UI for DiceBot, what would it look like? What would you like to see or would like to be removed? What do you love about the current UI and what do you hate about it?

Disclaimer: Posting a suggestion here doesn't mean it will be implemented. I'm just looking for ideas. Some ideas will might be bad, and will not be used. Some ideas will be good and might be used. Others might be good but end up not being used because of a variety of reasons.

mageslays

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Re-imagining DiceBots UI
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2019, 10:38:41 pm »
The option to switch between Basic Stats and Session Stats (and reset said stats) would be cool, with your current overall Win % on both.

Becky

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2019, 01:21:01 pm »
I totally agree with @MAGESLAYS. it would be great if we can able see all 'Stats' on main ui & also no need of manual betting panel in programmer mode just useless.
Add start stop buttons for programmer mode( i sent you small code for it Seuntjie in private msg!)
There is time running issue whenever i set script at first run it shows wrong time. https://forum.seuntjie.com/index.php?topic=413.0
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 01:23:55 pm by Becky »

Seuntjie

• +9/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2019, 01:43:15 pm »
I totally agree with @MAGESLAYS. it would be great if we can able see all 'Stats' on main ui & also no need of manual betting panel in programmer mode just useless.
Add start stop buttons for programmer mode( i sent you small code for it Seuntjie in private msg!)
There is time running issue whenever i set script at first run it shows wrong time. https://forum.seuntjie.com/index.php?topic=413.0

Becky, I asked you to give me steps to reproduce the problem that you're referencing and you never answered me.

SW4G

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2019, 01:48:17 pm »
Just posted some thought's on your twitter post,

Let me no if you want V4 Looking into/Testing, Would be great to help Catch Bugs befor release, i used to wrtie Bug Reports for tech Company's Products. Pretty detailed, Obviously you dont need that much detail, But a simple Recreation and noteing down, Why i think the problem is occuring, Suggestions to fix Said issuse etc.

Would love to see this on android, i have extensive android development Skills, just incase in the future this happens, i read on another post your switching to net 2 cant wait.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 01:52:47 pm by SW4G »

Seuntjie

• +9/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2019, 02:05:24 pm »
Just posted some thought's on your twitter post,

Let me no if you want V4 Looking into/Testing, Would be great to help Catch Bugs befor release, i used to wrtie Bug Reports for tech Company's Products. Pretty detailed, Obviously you dont need that much detail, But a simple Recreation and noteing down, Why i think the problem is occuring, Suggestions to fix Said issuse etc.

Would love to see this on android, i have extensive android development Skills, just incase in the future this happens, i read on another post your switching to net 2 cant wait.
the graphs and charts are great, i think the whole UI is fine it just needs additions, My number 1 would be a Dark Mode, Make the graphs fancyer, Throw some coloured charts. And Anymore Information regarding bot performance.

Maybe Even a customisable UI Drag and drop style :)

Just so I have it all in in one place.

Thank you for the offer. Right now, I have a very alpha and barebones version being tested by a select few users. As the features mature, I will include more people in the testing until it;s eventually an open beta.

Becky

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2019, 03:02:03 pm »
Leave it, happened because of wrong step in script code!  Fix time running if we stop script then start again with exact time for next run.
ANDROID DICEBOT -
lacking some functions and features developer is ready to provide source code for further development..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2935328.0
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 03:09:14 pm by Becky »

PMG

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2019, 12:26:53 pm »
Add a tab in the program mode with a graphical interface to set our own script. with  buttons  stop / stop on win / start.

I tried to make a sketch of what I think.