Version 3.3.23

• 5 Replies

Blaksmith

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Version 3.3.23
« on: January 20, 2019, 08:26:41 pm »
Hi there,
The download filename shows 3.2.23, while the contents show 3.3.23.  Just a minor cosmetic bug there.

Bit-EXO on the other hand, I can log in with either my username or email, but all my balances keep showing up zero.  They currently have their cloudflare settings on high, which takes many times in order to log in, but I can never get a balance.

When I do try to place a bet, even with a zero balance, I get the following error in the status window.
Status/Current Action: 42["invalid token",null]
 The number in the status line changes for every bet it attempts to do.

Blak

Seuntjie

• +0/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Version 3.3.23
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2019, 08:30:17 pm »
Are you using your API key to log in?

Blaksmith

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2019, 09:02:22 pm »
No, I am using my password, as the login text asked for "password". 
I did finally log in with my key, and my balance does show.  Thank you!

I guess I'll report another cosmetic bug that it should show "Access Token" instead of "Password", to ease up on any more confusion. :)

I finally got it to start betting, but I have a feeling there is an issue on their end with cloudflare on high, where it may hang and not bet, unless I log out and back in again.

Thanks again!
Blak

Seuntjie

• +0/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2019, 07:07:47 am »
I forget the darnest of things. Thanks, I'll update the password text for bit-exo.

As for the hanging - it's unlikely cloudflare. Any kind of disconnect in your socket would cause this,

Blaksmith

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2019, 10:44:48 pm »
I'm suspecting that the disconnect is on their end.  I have already let them know. 
If it keeps betting it is fine.
If I stop, and then start betting within say 30 seconds, it is still fine
If I stop, and wait over 1 minute, it won't bet again until I log out and back in.
If it busts, and I wait over 1 minute, it won't bet again until I log out and back in.

Seuntjie

• +0/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2019, 07:20:51 am »
That almost sounds like the bot doesn't perform the heartbeat correctly. I might have set the heartbeat interval a bit large, I will take a look at it again.