dice.seuntjie.com

• 3 Replies

Psycho

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
dice.seuntjie.com
« on: December 22, 2018, 10:46:32 am »
Seuntjie,

Will You add to Your dice on moneypot Ethereum and other currencies?

Regards

Seuntjie

• +0/-1
    • View Profile
Re: dice.seuntjie.com
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2018, 11:36:55 am »
I doubt it.

I have fallen a bit out of favour with moneypot over the last year. The way they handled the conversion to v3 completely put me off, and since the launch of v3, I have not been able to properly administrate my app (I cannot access it in portal.moneypot.com) and my few attempts to rectify it has so far been unattended. This means I have not been able to withdraw any of my earnings from the moneypot app since the launch of v3.

And as you can probably tell from the website, it's barely functioning. I have not had the time of power of will to fix everything that is broken, and since I don't even know how much i've made over the last few months with the app, I do not know if it's worth my time to fix it. It's quite likely that my time would be better spent working on DiceBot v4 or something.

MrOnsTr

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2018, 04:18:58 am »
If you really working on update please do something productive just don't update like no new features ::)
 2 new features should be added in new version of DiceBot :-
1) Start Stop buttons for Programmer Mode
2) Add Stats/More stats to Main UI of DiceBot

I can help you with Start Stop button i made simple code for executing Start() Stop() commands with button!  :)
Since i don't know much in coding i failed in adding Stats to main UI

Seuntjie

• +0/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2018, 08:11:28 am »
Nothing SHOULD be added to dicebot.

You are the most entitled person I have ever had the displeasure of communicating with. You have been constantly nagging, demanding and even attempted to blackmail me for a "feature" that I have repeatedly made clear I have no interest in. You assume that this forum, that is for suggestions, requests and community help, is for demanding features. Just because you posted a suggestion doesn't mean it will make it into the bot. It will be considered and if deemed a good idea, might find its way into the bot. Your requests are shit and inconsequential imo and the way you carry them over would piss anyone off.

And don't start the "I thought this forum was for helping people" shit again. I didn't create the forum so I can help people write programmer mode scripts or implement every feature demanded of me. I would have just done it all by email if that was my intention. I made the forum so there's a public place to discuss features and so the community can help each other with scripts, because I don't have the time to do it. I have no obligation to do anything just because you posted it on the forum. If you don't like it, you can fuck right off. If you don't like DiceBots UI, you can fuck right off and stop using it.

Half of this forum is already you demanding the same shit over and over again or complaining that I didn't do what you demanded. Any further posts about it will be removed and if I have to remove too many of them, I'm going to end up removing your rights to post at all.