Dicebotcomunication and negative bet

• 3 Replies

boby

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Dicebotcomunication and negative bet
« on: December 14, 2018, 11:48:41 am »
Hi!
I trying to comunicate the scriptof dicebot with another software,i try everything ,luasocket, luars232, even os.execute(), but nothing work.There is a way to do this? and if place a negative bet, the graphic balance never go down.

Seuntjie

• +5/-2
    • View Profile
Re: Dicebotcomunication and negative bet
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2018, 01:04:06 pm »
I've never tried to communicate with another program from dicebot. Why do you need this? are you sure you can't do what you need inside of the script? The easiest approach, even when using other programming languages is usually setting up an html listener on your other process and calling that from dicebot. I've never tried doing html calls from lua, so I don't know how it would work.

What do you mean a negative bet? can you elaborate what you're trying to do and what happens/doesn't happen with an example please?

boby

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2018, 02:07:39 pm »
I already make a comunicaton in lua using the module luasocket (HTML comunication ), but dicebot use sharlua and dont accept calling this module (idont know why), so i tried execute script in lua with os.execute(lua.exe myscript.lua), and in the myscript i make os.exit(myvalue) , but dicebot receive only  1 (if i run this code in cmd, i receive myvalue), so im stuck!

And the negative bet, in the script i make nextbet=-1*mybet , this is what happen: https://imgur.com/ioWdWWQ 

Seuntjie

• +5/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2018, 02:18:38 pm »
While the bot doesn't block it, you can't bet negative amounts. Some sites, like 999 dice, will convert it to positive and just bet that, other sites will return an error. How the bot displays the chart and the grid below depends on the site returns the data. In this case, it takes the amount it has internally and uses -betamount as the profit. Since -(-1) = 1 = upward slope.

You're not betting negative amounts there, you're betting the positive equivalent

« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 02:20:19 pm by Seuntjie »