Hello Guest

New DiceBot release 4.0

• 1 Replies

Alan1995

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
New DiceBot release 4.0
« on: November 16, 2018, 12:22:23 pm »
I have heard that Seuntjies is working around the new release of Dicebot supposed to be 4.0.

It would be interesting to know some anticipation about such coming version as follow:

1. When this new version (4.0) of Dicebot is supposed to be released (just a rough idea about the period)?

2. What would be the main new features / improvements to be integrated in the neW 4.0 release?

3. Is the new verion supposed to work also with the newest version of Microsoft.NET Framework (i.e 4.7, etc.)?

4. Any new betsite to be added?

and/or any other significant features / improvements?

Thank you

Alan

Seuntjie

• +0/-1
    • View Profile
Re: New DiceBot release 4.0
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2018, 08:45:12 am »
I'm hesitant to release any concrete details about it for a few reasons, but mainly because I haven't made any final decisions and many of my plans have changed and will be changing as I develop further on the bot.

What I am willing to say is that the core logic of the bot is developed in .net core 2.0 and i'm testing using a console version of the bot. At the very least, there will be a cross platform console version of the bot. I hope to release by the end of the year, but I can not guarantee that I will make that deadline.