Hello Guest

Changing a ==chance value, script wont execute. So close to a winning script!

• 2 Replies

PleaseBeNice

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
I found the below script, I did not write it.

I have made some adjustments to this, and have it running pretty profitable for a good while.  Then...the long streak kills it because I dont have enough in the tank to withstand the losing streak.

My thoughts are, I need to raise the chance % to something higher than 33.33% so that it tries to help kill the longer losing streaks before they become too much.

Here is the issue I am having.  I can edit every value in this scripting, except, when I try and change the 33.33 value to a higher % number, the script fails to execute.

Code: [Select]
if chance == 33.33  then
            nextbet = previousbet * 1.59738

Here is the full scripting:

Code: [Select]
chance  = 93.00
bethigh = true
basebet = 0.008
nextbet = basebet

function dobet()
    if (win) then
        chance  = 93.00
        nextbet = basebet
    else
        if chance == 33.33  then
            nextbet = previousbet * 1.59738
        else
            chance  = 33.33
            nextbet = basebet/1.9
        end
    end
end

Any advice on how to chance that would be great.  It does so well till it hits a 20+ losing streak, then depends on decent bank.  I am just trying to do anything to slow the chance of that while recouping the original loss.

THANKS!  hope we can win together.  $

PleaseBeNice

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
I ran losing streak scenarios and with around 550 doge coins you can withstand around a 22-23 long losing streak.   I was hoping that changing the % of chance when you lose to a higher % would help mitigate some of the longer streaks.  Without the streaks busting the fun, I was making pretty good money with this sucker cranking out little nibbles, then gaining larger nuggets with cleaning up loses via progression.  I would trade some of the made up loses to stay in the game.  :)

GodAscorbin

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Hello,

i just watched the "script" and even if you change the chance often its pretty risky.
you would have the same results if you just play with 33 % chance and increase the nextbet by 60 %

a failstreak of 22/23 is even low for that - usually i take the formula (100/chance)*12  this is usually a safe amount of fails that you have to survive if you expect to run this script in the long run.

i just simulated your strategy in my self written dice simulation - it failed in every case after:

10.300 bets
21.399 bets
48.900 bets

this shows you wont survive an hour :<<

if you have a strategy and need help with coding - no problem, i can help you.
but this is a plain martingale, even a risky one  ;-)

(just for comparing - i use a lot of difficult strategys with mostly 600+ lines of lua script)