Exporting withdrawal details

• 3 Replies

AJB

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Exporting withdrawal details
« on: September 27, 2018, 04:52:38 am »
Hi

firstly thanks to Seuntjie for creating such a great bot :)

When I export my settings, my withdrawal amounts and wallet settings are not included. I'm wondering if I am doing something wrong or this just isn't a feature?  I'm using 3.3.2.

Thanks

Seuntjie

• +0/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Exporting withdrawal details
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2018, 08:08:26 am »
I really hope you're not using 3.3.2. That is an ancient version and there are updates for a reason. Update to the newest version (3.3.21) asap.

This behavior is by design. The original idea of the exporting of settings was to allow people to share settings with each other. I decided to exclude withdrawal settings to 1. protect the exporters privacy by not accidentally sharing his/her bitcoin address and 2. protect the importer from importing settings that will just withdraw to someone else balance every bet.

AJB

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2018, 12:40:57 am »
Thanks for your reply mate. And yes, typo there, it was 3.3.20, but will update regardless.

So, if I want to save my withdrawal information I need to create my own script with those details in there?

Thanks

Seuntjie

• +0/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2018, 02:14:14 pm »
Only if you're switching computers the whole time. Your withdrawal amount and address is saved in your app data folder along with some other system settings and your most recently used settings file. (C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\DiceBot2\)

You will find 3 files in that folder: setttings -> your most recent settings
Psettings -> system settings, like email, sound notification, donation mode settings etc.
settings3 -> Your withdrawal settings and quick switch folder etc.

If you are switching between computers, you can carry that folder along with you to easily carry over your settings. If you're only using one computer, it should be remembered by itself.

I DO NOT recommend that ANY ONE EVER replace files in that folder with files received from someone else, or send them to anyone else. If someone wants your settings (I'll often ask for settings to reproduce an error, or if you want to share it), use the export function and send ONLY that file. If you received settings from someone else, only use the import function under file->import.