Hello Guest

bad stats

• 6 Replies

kreusponte

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
bad stats
« on: September 23, 2018, 07:58:53 pm »
Why are statistics not what you see in bets? I had a winning bet of 17007 and when I finished betting my profit is 10000 in 999dice. Thanks
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 08:59:14 pm by kreusponte »

Seuntjie

• +0/-1
    • View Profile
Re: bad stats
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 08:22:54 am »
Can you be a bit more specific please? Maybe show a few screenshots explaining the error.

ak47

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2018, 08:20:00 am »
Also the Time running in stats is lagging after 2-3 minutes of Script running like it randomly shows 16-17hrs please fix

Seuntjie

• +0/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2018, 09:35:03 am »
Also the Time running in stats is lagging after 2-3 minutes of Script running like it randomly shows 16-17hrs please fix

I you continue to double post I will ban you.

You are not using an official version of dicebot. I will not offer support for any bugs that you find.

ak47

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2018, 10:00:57 am »
No i have time running problem in Official Dicebot, the version you saying i just showed that you should add stats in front UI of dicebot so
i posted a pic for example!
Try to understand you keep saying excuses and not solving the actual problem of users then what is the use of this forum i keep posting same problem and i got no solution till now! So am i wrong??  :-\ :(

Seuntjie

• +0/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2018, 10:08:57 am »
The running time in the official version of DiceBot is the total running time since you opened the bot, not since the most recent time you started it. There are internal reasons for not resetting it when you start the bot.

The "problems" you keep posting is demands that I make UI changes from a fake version of DiceBot. I have no interest in making these changes as I am working on more important parts of DiceBot.

You are under the impression that you have a level of control over DiceBot and that any suggestion you make WILL be implemented in the next version. This is wrong, your suggestions are taken into consideration. If they are good, they will be added at a later point when their priority fits the schedule. If they are important or functional bugs, they will likely be added to the next version. So far, your suggestions have been shit and have basically all been discarded.

ak47

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2018, 11:40:28 am »
"The running time in the official version of DiceBot is the total running time since you opened the bot, not since the most recent time you started it." I get it but this is not the case with me when i start bot n run script it happens in next 2-3 minutes and i noticed it's because of huge basebet or maybe script runs faster so timer laggs..
Forget about unofficial version of dicebot the default stats in official dicebot my requirement is to see stats on front ui of dicebot if you can or possible to add it please add in next update because i don't know how to code from source and rebuilt for myself