How do I get more data?

• 1 Replies

alexkllb

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
How do I get more data?
« on: April 01, 2021, 10:04:01 pm »
Hello everyone,

I've just donwloaded dicebot and it's great but to optimize and improve my strategies I'd need to get more data.

I know you can see stats of your current session which unfortunately don't help me a whole lot. I also know that you can look up your bet bet history but I honestly don't know how to get information out of it because I can't possibly manually check ~100k bets.

I'd need to know the amount of 1,2,3,4,... losing streaks and which win chance they had, how many bets won at a certain chance and so on. I could probably figure out myself how to do it if someone gives me a push in the right direction. Maybe it's not even possible which would also be better to know than to waste my time trying to figure out a way.

I'd appreciate any help and good luck with your bets :)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 10:35:59 pm by alexkllb »

Seuntjie

• +15/-3
    • View Profile
Re: How do I get more data?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2021, 09:38:09 am »
If you're using the programmer mode, you can track those kind of stats yourself. Otherwise, you can get the raw bet data in the sqlite database the dicebot uses named dicebot.db. You can open and query it using something like sqlitebrowser. From the dB, you will need to construct your own way of determining streaks, but the other kind of stats should be easy enough