Hello Guest

Wolf.bet Add New Currencies

• 4 Replies
Wolf.bet Add New Currencies
« on: January 18, 2021, 05:48:16 am »
Good morning

Please it is possible to add the new currencies in Wolf.bet, because an upgrade has been done since 3 months.

Please can you update it.

Thanks

Seuntjie

• +14/-3
    • View Profile
Re: Wolf.bet Add New Currencies
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2021, 08:26:55 am »
I will update it, but I don't have an ETA. in the mean time, you can use the new currencies by logging in to the site, going to the programmer mode, in the console tab write:

Code: [Select]
currency='currency symbol here'
and press enter. For example

Code: [Select]
currency='ltc'
Once your balance and stats update (which should only be a second), you can start betting.

JavierSz

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2021, 06:07:49 am »
Hello. Could You solve this?. I am having the same issue with Uniswap and tether. I can change currency but I cant bet.
Thank you
« Last Edit: February 01, 2021, 06:10:25 am by JavierSz »

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2021, 02:25:47 pm »
Good morning

Please I have done all what you've asked but nothing is working. Please you can test it. Wolf.bet added so many currencies and we will like to play with these currencies.
Secondly May I asked any update because more serious sites are now there.
Where should we really stand using your dicebot. (Hoping for new update, Upgrade, or simply abandonned).

Thanks

Jim Patrick

Seuntjie

• +14/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2021, 09:10:50 pm »
Please I have done all what you've asked but nothing is working. Please you can test it. Wolf.bet added so many currencies and we will like to play with these currencies.

After checking the code I see that due to the way wolf bets API returns the data, setting the currency from the programmer mode won't work. I'll do the update to add those currencies eventually, I'm not sure when I'll have time.

Secondly May I asked any update because more serious sites are now there.
I don't understand what you're saying/asking here.

Where should we really stand using your dicebot. (Hoping for new update, Upgrade, or simply abandonned).

The project is not abandoned. There is an upgrade/v4 in the works (More details at https://krygamesbot.com/) and I still do small updates (like these currencies) when necessary, Unfortunately I have a lot going on in my personal life at the moment and I am tied up with other work, so I am not getting much time to work on this. I've also been working on some background infrastructure that won't be visible for a while but is necessary before I can continue with v4 too much.