Hello Guest

hi guys need a lua coder to make me a special script will pay $50

• 2 Replies
hi guys please inbox me if you can make me a good code will pay the script will be spot on and please dont ask for upfront money that is not how it works once the script is finish i send half then when i see it working ill send the rest only serious people thank you i will give you the script idea once we get settle on the job on hand 

Seuntjie

• +14/-2
    • View Profile
Re: hi guys need a lua coder to make me a special script will pay $50
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2021, 07:42:23 am »
once the script is finish i send half then when i see it working ill send the rest only serious people thank you i will give you the script idea once we get settle on the job on hand 

That's not how it works, someone can only quote you/give a price estimate for the script once they've heard the idea.

The first part I need to clarify. Once you receive the script, you pay half and once you've verified that it does what you asked, you pay the rest. Payment for a script you commissioned should never be dependent on you making profit from that script.

kuknaholmu

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: hi guys need a lua coder to make me a special script will pay $50
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2021, 08:16:35 am »
hi guys please inbox me if you can make me a good code will pay the script will be spot on and please dont ask for upfront money that is not how it works once the script is finish i send half then when i see it working ill send the rest only serious people thank you i will give you the script idea once we get settle on the job on hand

Cannot PM you site says your Inbox Capacity: Full%
you need to delete messages from account.
Telegram: https://t.me/StrangeCoder00
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 02:34:57 pm by kuknaholmu »