Hello Guest

Fortune Jack?

• 1 Replies

Amazur

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Fortune Jack?
« on: August 28, 2018, 01:05:38 pm »
Hey, I've used this bot in the past for Fortune Jack. Can we get some insight on why Fortune Jack isn't currently supported?

Seuntjie

• +0/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Fortune Jack?
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2018, 08:34:13 am »
Hi

I've made this public before on bitcointalk but a few things have happened since then, so I'll post an updated summary here (Plus the bitcointalk thread is huge)

They were very reluctant to be added to DiceBot to begin with.
They kept increasing their DDOS and bot protection, which would break DiceBot for weeks at a time, every few months.
They got it to a point where it broke and I could not figure out how to get it working again with the time I had available (It wasn't using normal cloudflare protection anymore)
Months went by where I tried for a few minutes to get it fixed and gave up to work on other important work/updates. My attempts to contact them about it was met with silence.
Their affiliates department contacted me regarding my website, I made a complaint and suggestions for a road forward, I was told that they'll discuss it up the chain and let me know - several months passed without feedback.
Another person in the affiliates department contacted me again with the same questions, I forwarded the the original discussion. Was again told they'll elevate my requests and get back to me, haven't heard anything since and that was in March 2018

tldr; They make it impossible for the bot to log in and is not interested in getting it fixed.