Hello Guest

Wolf.bet Bet result received does not match last bet

• 4 Replies
Wolf.bet Bet result received does not match last bet
« on: September 14, 2020, 01:43:50 pm »
Good morning

I don't know how to get rid of this error with the site wolf.bet, every 20 min i have this error that keeps coming.
Please how to solve this issue.

Thanks in advanced.

Patrick

Seuntjie

• +14/-2
    • View Profile

Re: Wolf.bet Bet result received does not match last bet
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2020, 01:58:09 pm »
Thanks Seuntjie for your reply.

But my problem is i don't want the trigger "betting stopped" fire when this error occurs. Rather i will like it to retry after some seconds. just like the network error.
I really want to fix this issue.

Thanks

Patrick

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2020, 02:57:26 pm »
Good morning Seuntjie
Please add the option for the error handling. I really don't want the bot to stop and you are with the option to start it back manually.
Please allow the user to do it automatically if he wants it. but not always manually.
I don't know what to say again, because it seems i am talking to the air.
No interest about this suggestion, i don't know why. But you keep upgrading the bot now you are on 3.4.11 and i can't see the same thing, no improvement.
Is really terrible from your side.
Do has you want
But thanks for your hard work.

Seuntjie

• +14/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2020, 03:14:50 pm »
I have several very good reasons to not do this.

Here's one, a quote from the FAQ page I posted earlier:
This error WILL cause unpredictable betting, it WILL make incorrect decisions, it WILL bet the wrong amount at the wrong chance at the wrong side at the wrong time. You WILL lose because of this error if it resumes betting automatically.
What's more important to you? Not being a little inconvenienced by having to click the start button or not losing all of your money?

In my opinion, this should be a good enough reason for everyone, but obviously my expertise with regards to the bot I wrote isn't good enough for you. You clearly think you know better or just don't give a shit about your money.

Other reasons for not doing this right now:
1. I'd need to completely rewrite parts of the bot to allow it.
2. Since I've already done that for KryGamesBot and made it a setting there, I'm not going to do it again for DiceBot.
3. I'm literally only doing bug fixes on the bot and this is not a bug. There's maybe 1 or 2 versions of DiceBot that has new features in the last 2 years. This is because I'm trying to concentrate my efforts on Doormat and KryGamesBot instead.
4. I can be extremely petty and the more entitled someone gets over a request, the more inclined I am to ignore it.

You are talking to air because my responses never reach anything but deaf ears so I've stopped listening myself. And everything's terrible from my side until you're in my seat and have to decline the same arrogant and entitled requests over and over again from the same people that won't listen to reason.

ps: Point no.4 is a joke.
pps: Saying "thanks for your hard work" doesn't make your message any less rude or entitled.