• 11 Replies

GodAscorbin

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Wolf.bet doesn't work anymore :/
« on: July 10, 2020, 09:17:06 am »
Hello,
usually wolf.bet works fine with programmer mode,
but actually only basic and advanced mode work.

if i choose programmer mode, not matter what script i choose, it just says "betting x.xxxxxxxx" but it never happens.

no matter what currency i choose, what script oder what preferences. (just downloaded a "clean new" version and set everything to default, same problems :///

any idea ? :>>

Thanks in Advance
GodAscorbin

Seuntjie

• +14/-2
    • View Profile
Re: Wolf.bet doesn't work anymore :/
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2020, 10:17:41 pm »
Seems to be working fine for me:

Maybe something in your script is creating an invalid bet, for example under the minimum bet for the currency you're using or an invalid chance etc. Do you mind posting your script?

61Rcti

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2020, 09:03:55 pm »
If you use a non-round chance such as 50.11111111, with a lot of decimals, it will definitely not work.

Seuntjie

• +14/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2020, 07:53:42 am »
Ok, so don't use a chance with that many decimals. Round your chance to 4 decimals at the end of the dobet function.

bot5000

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2020, 09:42:14 pm »
Ok, so don't use a chance with that many decimals. Round your chance to 4 decimals at the end of the dobet function.

Hey mate, im login normally, not using any decimals, I am using bot version 3.10.1  No bets are displaying, it says betting but no bets executed.

I tried 50% chance and many others, manually and auto. Its not working :/

« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 09:50:16 pm by bot5000 »

GodAscorbin

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2020, 10:45:00 am »
Hello, i guess i found the bug.
No Matter what script i use, tried some of your site aswell,
at the bottom it always says the following:

Betting 0.00000001 at 0.63130547 High

Even when i use static chance of 50 %

bot5000

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2020, 04:47:55 pm »
Hello, i guess i found the bug.
No Matter what script i use, tried some of your site aswell,
at the bottom it always says the following:

Betting 0.00000001 at 0.63130547 High

Even when i use static chance of 50 %

Found a fix! Apparently the dicebot database file is a bit corrupt. when u first download, delete the .dll file named dicebot. Then start the program to get new database. Wolf bets should start to work!

Seuntjie

• +14/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2020, 05:11:57 pm »
There isn't a dll file called DiceBot included in the ZIP and the bot doesn't come pre packaged with a database, it always generates it the first time you run it from a fresh extract. The database that is generated is called DiceBot.DB, not dll

The only file called DiceBot included in the ZIP is the executable. If you delete that, there's nothing to run.

It's more likely that wolf.bet has made a change to their API that fixed the issue, than this fixing the issue though, unless there are two individual issues with similar symptoms.

bot5000

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2020, 02:34:33 am »
There isn't a dll file called DiceBot included in the ZIP and the bot doesn't come pre packaged with a database, it always generates it the first time you run it from a fresh extract. The database that is generated is called DiceBot.DB, not dll

The only file called DiceBot included in the ZIP is the executable. If you delete that, there's nothing to run.

It's more likely that wolf.bet has made a change to their API that fixed the issue, than this fixing the issue though, unless there are two individual issues with similar symptoms.

Not sure mate, I noticed i had the problem with freebitco as well, then i noticed the dicebot DB file which is dicebot database. I deleted it and the problem was resolved like that. I also flushed DNS cache if that has anything to do with it.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2020, 02:36:32 am by bot5000 »

thiago18

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2020, 05:17:55 pm »
Seems to be working fine for me:

Maybe something in your script is creating an invalid bet, for example under the minimum bet for the currency you're using or an invalid chance etc. Do you mind posting your script?

YO he visto que a mi tampoco me funciona le hice de todo y nada nose que pueda estar mal espero me puedan ayudar por favor....

61Rcti

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2020, 08:17:52 pm »
If you use a non-round chance such as 50.11111111, with a lot of decimals, it will definitely not work.

kodark

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2020, 09:51:09 pm »
I am having the same problem with Wolf.bet , Dicebot 3.4.11