Hello Guest

Thank you Seuntjie

• 2 Replies

Jebula999

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Thank you Seuntjie
« on: June 19, 2020, 09:29:02 am »
Thought i would just show some appreciation for the new bot.

I'm loving the new format and how well it works.
My most used script uses the following "for" loop:
Code: [Select]
for i = 4950, 1, -1 do
        targetlow[i] = targetlow[i]+1
        targethigh[i] = targethigh[i]+1
        if PreviousBet.Roll <= (i/100) then
            targetlow[i] = 0
        else
            if PreviousBet.Roll >= (99.99-(i/100)) then
                targethigh[i] = 0
            end
        end
(10 - 15 more lines of code here)
end

So naturally it's running ~20 lines of my script (Which includes some formulas and checking) a minimum of 4950 times every bet placed.
Previously the bot would get to around 4000 bets and start slowing down to about 1 bet every 3-4 seconds. After 10 000 bets it would slow down to 1 bet every 6-8 seconds.
With your new bot, i am currently at 20 000 bets and it's still going strong at 3 bets per second, AMAZING!

I also appreciate the addition of resuming scripts after stopping them, as well as implementing the "Stop On Win" as it means i can get rid of the following in every script:
Code: [Select]
if Win then
if stopnow == true then
stop()
end
end

Then there is the seamless integration of keeping a script loaded from a Notepad++ file, as soon as i hit save, it's updated in the bot and ready to go, as well as saving from the bot to the Notepad++ file if i make small changes.

So i just want to say thank you @Seuntjie for constantly updating and improving the bot, it has kept me busy and my brain working for the good part of (or close to) 3 years.

Seuntjie

• +13/-2
    • View Profile
Re: Thank you Seuntjie
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2020, 02:28:01 pm »
I hope everyone goes through the cycle of "Somethings Changed! The world is ending" to "Oh it's not as bad as I thought" to "this is awesome" as quickly as you did.

Jebula999

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Thank you Seuntjie
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2020, 03:10:29 pm »
I have just discovered the upgrade to the simulation... I'm in Dicebot heaven.

They are both live and extremely fast.
Just ran a 100 000 bet simulation, in 17 seconds with a live graph! No more exporting to CSV and importing to Excel to plot a graph.

My oh my what a time to be alive.

The amount of tick boxes you have ticked in this release is just too good!