Hello Guest

I am able to log in to Wolf.bet but I'm unable to place a bet

• 10 Replies

redeyes

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
I tried with changing language but it doesn't work. tried with 2fa and without. when I log in I can see my balance details but if I make a simple bet (tried values between 0.00000001 and 0.1) or start a script it idles saying "betting x.xxx" and does nothing. I only tried with DOGE, and it's my 1st time using dicebot on wolf.bet. are htere any betting requirements I should meet before being allowed to play with dicebot?

details
DiceBot 3.4.9.1
Windows 10 pro x64
language: italian

log
Code: [Select]
System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: Il codice di stato della risposta non indica la riuscita dell'operazione: 401 (Unauthorized).
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.GetResultCore(Boolean waitCompletionNotification)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.get_Result()
   at DiceBot.WolfBet.Login(String Username, String Password, String twofa)
---> (Inner Exception #0) System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: Il codice di stato della risposta non indica la riuscita dell'operazione: 401 (Unauthorized).<---

System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: Il codice di stato della risposta non indica la riuscita dell'operazione: 401 (Unauthorized).
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.GetResultCore(Boolean waitCompletionNotification)
---> (Inner Exception #0) System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: Il codice di stato della risposta non indica la riuscita dell'operazione: 401 (Unauthorized).<---

thanks,

RE

Seuntjie

• +14/-2
    • View Profile
Re: I am able to log in to Wolf.bet but I'm unable to place a bet
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2020, 10:07:13 am »
It looks like these entries in the log is old. Please close DiceBot, delete the dicebotlog.txt file, open DiceBot, Log in and try to place a bet. If the bot generates a new log file, please post that here.

redeyes

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2020, 10:24:30 am »
done. it didn't creata a new log file

Seuntjie

• +14/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2020, 10:40:16 am »
Are you sure you selected the correct site and currency from the site menu?
Is your balance high enough to accommodate the bet you're trying to place?
What chance are you trying to place your bet at?
Are you able to place the exact same bet at the site?

redeyes

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2020, 11:19:59 am »
Are you sure you selected the correct site and currency from the site menu? yes, and balance and stats are showing
Is your balance high enough to accommodate the bet you're trying to place? yes, see screenshot
What chance are you trying to place your bet at?tried 49.5  manually and 90 via script
Are you able to place the exact same bet at the site?yes, screenshot

I also noted 2 strange things.
-if I log in in dicebot and then bet in website balance and stats are not updated (in dicebot) untill i log off and in again
- dicebot can log in on wolf.bet and show correct balance and stats even if I don't insert my 2fa key and I have 2fa activated (but if I insert wrong 2fa key, log in fails and log file is updated)

Seuntjie

• +14/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2020, 11:35:48 am »
Are you sure you selected the correct site and currency from the site menu? yes, and balance and stats are showing
Is your balance high enough to accommodate the bet you're trying to place? yes, see screenshot
What chance are you trying to place your bet at?tried 49.5  manually and 90 via script
Are you able to place the exact same bet at the site?yes, screenshot

I also noted 2 strange things.
-if I log in in dicebot and then bet in website balance and stats are not updated (in dicebot) untill i log off and in again
- dicebot can log in on wolf.bet and show correct balance and stats even if I don't insert my 2fa key and I have 2fa activated (but if I insert wrong 2fa key, log in fails and log file is updated)

I'll have to investigate further.

It should be updating your stats every 30 seconds, since it's already not able to place a bet, it's probably the same thing causing the problem.

That's how API keys work. Typically if you're authenticating with an API key, 2fa is not required. Your 2fa code that you type in is never used in the code in dicebots side, it literally cannot make your logins fail.

redeyes

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2020, 11:40:12 am »
That's how API keys work. Typically if you're authenticating with an API key, 2fa is not required. Your 2fa code that you type in is never used in the code in dicebots side, it literally cannot make your logins fail.
[/quote]

ok thanks 4 the explanation

so if I activate 2Fa I should be able to log in using 2fa code without inserting API key right? I tried but it always fails

Seuntjie

• +14/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2020, 11:44:54 am »
I think you misunderstood my post. 2FA is not used when you use an API key.

2fa is not an authentication method in its own. You can never log in using just 2fa, it's a supplemental authentication step.

You NEVER need 2fa to use your API key. You can use your API key without 2fa. You cannot use 2fa on its own, ever.

ss123456

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2020, 10:44:27 am »
Wolf.bet is still not working, Can you fix it please?

Seuntjie

• +14/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2020, 04:37:09 pm »

I haven't been able to reproduce your error, it's still working normally for. I added extra logging to the newest version of DiceBot, so if it still isn't working on this version, please post your new dicebotlog.txt file

ss123456

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2020, 08:12:22 am »

I haven't been able to reproduce your error, it's still working normally for. I added extra logging to the newest version of DiceBot, so if it still isn't working on this version, please post your new dicebotlog.txt file

Hey.
There is no dicebotlog.txt generated, I cant see it in the folder. I'm able to login and see my balance but when i try to bet even manuallly nothing happens.I place the same bet at the website it works but in the bot it doesnt work.

Thank you