Hello Guest

lightguide script for seuntjiebot

• 2 Replies

sunny

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
lightguide script for seuntjiebot
« on: March 26, 2020, 11:40:37 am »
hello fellas, some might know lightguide(he was playing on bustabit) script. i got that script for bustadice and bustabit but i cant modify to seuntjie bot. anyone can help? its similiar to labouchere system but has some small modifations..here im pasting for bustadice version;

Moderators Edit: I've removed the script because it seems like a console script that might be unsafe to use and it is not advised to ever use console scripts. If you want to offer help to OP, you can exchange scripts in PM
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 02:55:29 pm by Seuntjie »

PMG

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: lightguide script for seuntjiebot
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2020, 02:45:58 pm »
I have already done the conversion but in reverse. I converted the lua script to js script on bustadice. I did this only once I don't know if I have the motivation to do it again lol

BlueSuede

• +1/-0
  • Programmer In Training
    • View Profile
Re: lightguide script for seuntjiebot
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2020, 05:26:22 pm »
hello fellas, some might know lightguide(he was playing on bustabit) script. i got that script for bustadice and bustabit but i cant modify to seuntjie bot. anyone can help? its similiar to labouchere system but has some small modifations..here im pasting for bustadice version;

Hey dude i was just working on this today. Hit me up on DIscord. XclusiveDigital#8102
Need help programming a script? Contact me.
Discord: XclusiveDigital#8102