Hello Guest

New User Programmer mode bug 3.4.8.

• 9 Replies

luizoruivo

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
New User Programmer mode bug 3.4.8.
« on: February 29, 2020, 01:12:09 pm »
Someone reported it to me, and I manage to reproduce the issue.

Programmer mode dont work in new acc (Primedice). The settings should be right because I use the same script to roll in my acc.

Again, everything works properly, but If I try to use scripts in a New acc, the bot dont make any rolls. Basic mode works properly.

This could be an issue for new users as they come in, probably it is worth it to try to reproduce in Stake as well, since I did not test there.

Seuntjie

• +13/-2
    • View Profile
Re: New User Programmer mode bug 3.4.8.
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2020, 02:09:29 pm »
Can you provide me with steps to reproduce it?

luizoruivo

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2020, 10:40:13 pm »
1 - Create a new user in primedice

2 - Open dicebot and make the login with the api normally

3 - Tryies to use programmer mode (doesnt work).

One new user couldnt use the scrypts, than I tried myself by creating a new acc, did not worked as well.

I tryied this 2 scrypts (both work in my acc normally):

--------------------------------- scrypt 1 -----------------------------------------

chance  = 9.9
nextbet = 0.000001
bethigh = true

d    = {91.19,92.29,93.39,94.49,95.59,96.69,97.79,98.89}
p    = {}
cont = 0

function dobet()

for i = cont, #d do
      if tonumber(string.format("%.2f", lastBet.Roll)) == d then
         table.insert(p, "bet: " .. lastBet.id .. " // Roll: " .. lastBet.Roll)
         cont+=1
     if cont == 1 then
         for j = 1, #p do
            print(p[j])
         end
         stop()
         break
      end
   end
end

end

--------------------------------- scrypt 2 -----------------------------------------

chance  = 4.95
nextbet = 0.00013
bethigh = true

currency = "ltc"

local targetPatternStreak = 2
local patternStreak = 0

function dobet()
    -- break down roll number into comparable components
    local digit4 = round((lastBet.Roll * 100) % 10)
    local digit3 = round(((lastBet.Roll * 100) % 100 - digit4) / 10)
    local digit2 = round(((lastBet.Roll * 100) % 1000 - digit3 * 10 - digit4) / 100)
    local digit1 = round(((lastBet.Roll * 100) - digit2 * 100 - digit3 * 10 - digit4) / 1000)

if win and isValidPattern(digit1, digit2, digit3, digit4) then
        print(tostring(lastBet.Roll))
        print(tostring(lastBet.Id))
        patternStreak = patternStreak + 1
    else
        patternStreak = 0
    end

if patternStreak >= targetPatternStreak then
        ching()
        stop()
    end
end

function round(x)
    return math.floor(x + 0.5)
end

function isValidPattern(digit1, digit2, digit3, digit4)
    if digit1 == 8 or digit2 == 8 or digit3 == 8 or digit4 == 8 then
        return true
    end

return false
end

Seuntjie

• +13/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2020, 11:22:39 pm »
I created a brand new user, tried the first script, got an error in the status bar at the bottom of the screen (did you check there to see if there's an error?) that said I don't have enough funds to do the bet, Which makes 100% sense because I didn't make any deposit. I tipped myself 100 doge, switched to doge and tried again. It worked normally.

I tried the second script, kept getting not enough funds errors, then I noticed on line 5 of the second script, it switches to LTC. Since I didn't deposit any ltc, that would make sense.

There's no difference in the bet data sent to the site between the advanced mode and the programmer mode. The part of the code that handles communication with the site doesn't even know where the bet is coming from. Manually placing a bet, using the advanced mode or the programmer mode makes no difference. If one can place a bet, then all of them can.

Scripts from some people on the other hand, excel at trying to place invalid bets.

Are you sure you and the other new accounts had deposited into those accounts with the applicable currencies to run the scripts you're trying to run?

luizoruivo

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2020, 02:15:34 pm »
I filmed everything, you can see it in the following link:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7se0w9

I put a password in the video, to delete it later, since it has no other purpose. Password: 123

Seuntjie

• +13/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2020, 02:35:46 pm »
What does it say in the console of the programmer mode once you've tried to start it with the programmer mode?

That error means that the bet your script is trying to send to the site is invalid. (lower than min bet for the currency, invalid chance/payout etc). The console might give you a better indication of what that is.

Try using one of the sample scripts from my website instead of a custom script, without having run any custom script. Something like basic martingale: https://bot.seuntjie.com/scripts.aspx?id=1

Open the bot
Switch to programmer mode
Copy the script into the code box
go to the console tab
click start

see what happens.

luizoruivo

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2020, 03:43:43 pm »
It returns the message "number too small". Even with 0.1 xrp bet placed in the basic martingale program.

Seuntjie

• +13/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2020, 03:53:26 pm »
That's an error message returned from the site and number in that context can refer to either the bet amount, chance, tip or withdrawal amounts depending on the script you're using and if whether you have advanced mode settings enabled and what they are.

Again, there is no difference in the way the bot sends the bet data to the site whether you're placing manual bets, using advanced mode or using the programmer mode. The only difference is the values supplied. The advanced mode goes through more validations than the programmer mode (so as not to limit the programmer mode), but this also means it's easier for a script to supply invalid bet parameters.

I created a new account, I sent a tip to it, logged in with the bot and I was able to run a simple martingale script without issue.

luizoruivo

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2020, 09:48:58 pm »
"The advanced mode goes through more validations than the programmer mode (so as not to limit the programmer mode), but this also means it's easier for a script to supply invalid bet parameters."

This and the info that in your test where everything working properly strongly suggests that there is something going wrong in my side, I will look deeply here, and reinstall, clean everything and do a re-run of my test.

For now, thank you for all the attention and help!

luizoruivo

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2020, 10:05:48 pm »
I deleted everything, even the %appdata% stuff, and than reinstalled and tryied. Everything is working properly now.
I still dont know what went wrong (because in one acc worked and in another didn't before the cleaning), but definetly was something made here in my side.

Thank you again for the patience and help! ;D ;D