Hello Guest

Index programming and set chance script

  • 1 Replies
  • 56 Views
Index programming and set chance script
« on: February 12, 2020, 10:37:13 am »
Hi Guys, I have read the tutorials and am stuck
what i am trying to achieve is 2 phases
Phase 1 is a flat bet of 1 at 78% odds until 5 consecutive wins then move to phase 2
Phase 2 is set chance to 22% and bet according to the index. On win return to phase 1 and if it gets to the end of the index (28) without a win also return to phase 1.

Awesome if you guys can help because I am new to this and have tried hard to get where i am. my attempt below:

chance  = 78
nextbet = 1
bethigh = false

bet_order = { 3, 2, 2.9, 1.9, 2.8, 1.8, 2.7, 1.7, 2.6, 1.6, 2.5, 1.5, 2.4, 1.4, 2.3, 1.3, 2.5, 1.3, 2.1, 1.1, 2, 1, 1.9, 0.9, 1.8, 0.8, 1.7, 0.7 }
bet_index = 1

bet_multiplier = 1

enablezz=false --set to true to use high/low switching
--settings from advanced mode

enablesrc=false --set to true to use stop/reset conditions
--settings from advanced mode

function dobet()
   
    if balance ~= nil and balance > = 1500 then stop() end
    if balance ~= nil and balance < = 1000 then stop() end
   
    if currentstreak 5 then
   chance = 22
       
bet_index = bet_index + 1
        if bet_index > 28 then
            bet_index = 1
        end
    else
        bet_index = 1
    end
   
    nextbet = bet_order[bet_index] * bet_multiplier
   
end
end

Re: Index programming and set chance script
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2020, 09:27:29 am »
Spent about an hour again on this script (mostly spent reading tutorials). Super grateful if someone can help me finish. I am playing with DOGE coin btw if anyone curious. hence why im happy to use whole coins as betting amounts :)

still trying to accomplish what I mentioned before which is:

Bet High 0.1 DOGE continuously at 78% chance until a 5 win streak then switch to 22% chance and Bet Low according to the bet order. 3 DOGE, 2 DOGE, 2.9 DOGE etc until win then go back to the start

Heres what i have which I can't get to run


chance         = 78
basebet        = 0.1
nextbet        = basebet
bet_order      = { 3, 2, 2.9, 1.9, 2.8, 1.8, 2.7, 1.7, 2.6, 1.6, 2.5, 1.5, 2.4, 1.4, 2.3, 1.3, 2.5, 1.3, 2.1, 1.1, 2, 1, 1.9, 0.9, 1.8, 0.8, 1.7, 0.7 }
bet_index      = 1
bet_multiplier = 1
bethigh        = false
enablezz       = false
enablesrc      = false

function dobet()
    if win then
        nextbet = basebet
    end
    if lose then
        nextbet = basebet
        end
    if currentstreak = =5 then
        chance  = 22
betlow = true
        nextbet = bet_index + 1
        if bet_index > 28 and loss then
           nextbet = bet_order[bet_index] * bet_multiplier
       end
    else
       nextbet = basebet
   end

Not even gonna attempt to try and put in stop on session profit xx and stop on session loss xx to keep it as simple as i can
Thankyou in advance,
Swaggles
« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 09:37:43 am by swagglemonster »